Program & Speakers
We are thrilled to announce the initial list of confirmed speakers for the Climate Investor Forum 2024. More speakers to be announced shortly.
- Carol Schwartz, Chair Trawalla Foundation, Board Member, Reserve Bank of Australia
- Martijn Wilder, Chair National Reconstruction Fund
- Kobad Bhavnagri, Global Head of Strategy, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Elizabeth O’Leary, Global Chair, Agriculture and Natural Assets, Macquarie Asset Management
- Ben Krasnostein, Managing Director, Kilara Capital
- Andrew Bullock, Managing Director, Adamantem Capital
- Matt Drum, Managing Director, NDevr Environmental
- Megan Flynn, Managing Director-Chief Growth & Impact Officer, Pollination
- Justin Merrell, Sustainability Director, Lion
- Rod Bristow, CEO, Investible
- Megan Fisher, CEO EnergyLab
And special dinner keynote speakers
- Valerie Taylor AM, iconic Australian conservationist, photographer and filmmaker
- Hon Julia Gillard, 27th Prime Minister of Australia
Climate Investor Forum
20 March 2024
Check out the 20 March 2023 Climate Investor Forum keynote speakers, panelists, corporates and moderators.
A zeitgeist is ‘the defining spirit or mood of a particular period of history as shown by the ideas and beliefs of the time’…
Capital providers are the catalysts for the transition of our global economy to Net Zero. Entrepreneurs are leading actors in transforming global ecological challenges into economic opportunities while developing and scaling innovative sustainable business models.
More funds are flowing in climate action than ever before. The whole ecosystem of investors and financiers: superfunds, VCs, Private Equity, banks, family offices, high net worth individuals, sovereign wealth funds, government agencies and corporate investors are actively allocating funds to emission reduction and avoidance projects, companies and initiatives.
At the same time, we are seeing a global entrepreneurial phenomenon with new business models, innovations, projects and technologies coming to market in a rapid proliferation of solutions with untapped climate impact potential.